Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: June 22, 2016
This Acceptable Use Policy (this 'Policy') describes prohibited uses of the services offered by IDrive Inc. (the 'Services'). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive and we may modify this Policy at any time.
By using our Services, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. You agree not to misuse the Services and we reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
For example, you must not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services to do the following things:
- use the Services for any illegal purposes;
- use the Services to store, retrieve, transmit or view any file, data, image or program that contains:
- any illegal pictures, materials or information;
- any harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, unlawfully pornographic, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- any code or material that violates the intellectual property rights of others; or
- any viruses, worms, malware, "Trojan horses" or any other similar contaminating or destructive features
- use the Service for any spamming, chain letters or other use that may otherwise disrupt the Service or the networks through which you access and use the Services;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access or attempt to access any accounts for which you have no access authorization or duplicate, modify, distribute or display any of the data or files from any such account.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, or IDrive Inc. computer systems;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- violate any regulations, policies and procedures of networks through which you access and use the Services; or
- violate United States and other applicable law regarding the exportation and re-exportation of any data or other materials from the United States or other jurisdictions through the Service.